Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Vintage Sewing Pattern Pledge - I'm In!

Okay, it's about time to put my sewing machine and my vast inventory of vintage sewing patterns to personal use! A Stitching Odyssey blog has just kicked off the Vintage Sewing Pattern Pledge for 2015, and I simply have to give it a try!



I want to sew a dress from the 1920s, and hopefully incorporate some tips from Ruth Wyeth Spears. :)  I want to sew something from the 1930s - perhaps a blouse or an undergarment. And I would like to sew something from the Mod years - the late 60s or early 70s. Right now that is all I have for you! Stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. that's great! I'll be using some of the patterns you've published in your blog for my #vintagepledge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so excited! I can't wait to see what you make!

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes two of us, Brigid! lol! I have the pattern and the fabric for the 1920s dress, but after that, there are so many choices. It should be fun, though!

      Delete